+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Gander Mountain Ice Fishing Clearance

Gander Mt currently has all of their rods and Combo's marked 40% off and all of their ice fishing lures are 25% off. Houses were on sale too, but Forest Lake had slim pickings so I didn't really give them a good look.
    I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger. Then all of a sudden it hit me

Thanks
    Haywood is right, now all tipups are 40% and rods and combos are also 40%. And the ice tackle and accessories are 25% off, Some good deals to be had.

Thanks
    Stopped by the Fridley store yesterday and they still have a ton of stuff. Lots of Northland ice tackle and Sweedish pimples for %30 off sticker. Cheap ice houses. I shoulda waited till end of season to buy a shack. Now all I have is a crappy Fish trap with a crappie cover.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange][B]In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma --but never let him be the period[/B][/COLOR]

Thanks
    I know, I was looking at a few shacks today. Too bad I sold my stinking truck! and there is always the fact that my wife would kill me.
    I was wondering why the frisbee kept getting bigger. Then all of a sudden it hit me

Thanks
    I was in the Fridley Gander today and picked up an ATV cover kit for $8! I got a hat for $1! The ATV cover kit was missing a couple parts, the box was open and everything was dumped out. I asked the guy how much he wanted for it and he kind of looked at me like "How much do you want to pay??" We agreed on $8. The hat was the same deal. Its like Tiajuana in that place. Go get some!!

They still have a ton of fishing jigs, some fish trap seats (opened and potentially missing parts ), waders, hunting stuff, tons of clothes, and yes tons of hats. But unfortunately no rods or reels.

Thanks
    I had the same experience when I was in there! I picked up a battery charging system to run off either my tow vehical or off my main motor for $42.00 (reg $99.99, it wasn't marked so when I asked about it the Manager asked what I was willing to spend. I said 40% off so she gave me 40% off the the sale price of 30% off!!!) I also picked up several lures for 40% off.
    [FONT=Georgia]In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play. ~Friedrich Nietzsche[/FONT]

[COLOR=darkred][COLOR=black]Rosco's Fishing Pics:[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [URL]http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm275/rosco21865/Rosco%20Fishing%20Pics/[/URL]

Thanks
    I was in there a few weeks ago and picked up a nice planer board road for $19. The selection at that time was picked over pretty good.Its good to see they still have a good selection of clothes and hunting items. Might make another stop in there.

Thanks
    do you know what the discount is on waders?

Thanks
    I think they were 40% off. But my guess is you can get them for less if you try.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood
    I know, I was looking at a few shacks today. Too bad I sold my stinking truck! and there is always the fact that my wife would kill me.

Death is just a new beginning ...i say go for it !! and then remind her how much it costs to get her hair done !!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagz
    Death is just a new beginning ...i say go for it !! and then remind her how much it costs to get her hair done !!!!
    She is related to her stylist, so that one doesn't work.

Thanks
    Haywood, just tell her how much it would cost to bury you and show her how much she is saving.....besides, when did you start letting your wife now how the money was spent?????????????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova
    when did you start letting your wife now how the money was spent?????????????
    When she started make 80% of it... I didn't marry her for her cooking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywood
    When she started make 80% of it... I didn't marry her for her cooking
    Obviously if you're elbow deep in nutty bars every lunch break.